2017-2018 Board Goals
1. To be proactive in addressing the financial and budgetary needs of the District in light of possible changes in funding.
2. To support the Administration and staff in implementing curricular changes, and to promote understanding in the community of these changes.
2017-2018 District Goals
1. Establish the Maker Space Lab that provides students with STEAM instruction and activities for all students at all grade levels.
2. Enhance community outreach by communicating curricular and programmatic changes within the district.
3. Continue to improve communication with the community, and promote environmental education through the continuation of the School Garden and Greenhouse projects.